Research shows happy couples think in ways unhappy couples don’t. What if you could ensure your thoughts were setting you up to love well?
In Us In Mind: How Changing Your Thoughts Can Change Your Marriage, you will discover through Scripture, research, and neuroscience an ironically simple way of rethinking how you see your marriage. You will focus on just five intentional thoughts which are designed to help you love well, even when it’s not easy:
- What do you think about yourself?
- What do you think about your spouse?
- What do you think about your spouse’s emotions?
- What do you think about your response?
- What do you think is the purpose of your marriage?
Be assured, this book is not a stuffy textbook; it’s full of humor, real-life examples, and practical application. Whether you love marriage books or hate them, this book holds a fresh perspective on marriage for everybody, offering even the biggest skeptic a relevant takeaway.
You can change your marriage by changing your thoughts. It’s simpler than you think.