Level Up is a fun card game meant for a parent and kid to get to know each other in an authentic way. This innovative card game unlocks intentional conversations between players by asking a mix of silly and serious questions to discover one another.
- “What made you most happy this week?”
- “Would you rather lose the ability to read or lose the ability to speak?”
- “What is one question you have about God?”
- “Who is the most important person in your life outside of family?”
- “What is one thing you worry about as you get older?”
- and more!
Players will race towards the goal of a winning score (25 points) achieved by answering questions. But, the real win is the quality time together and engaging conversation. You will laugh, you will be challenged, and you will definitely be surprised at what you uncover about each other.
This game is recommended for Ages 9+.