Easter Story Activity Kit
Regular price $20.00
This item has sold out and will not be restocked.
Want to be the first to know about items like this in the future? Join our email list to stay up-to-date on all kits, experience boxes, products, and resources to support you while you raise kids and teens with faith and character. JOIN THE LIST!
Candy baskets, bunnies, and expertly hidden eggs are all fun things our kids think of during the season of Easter. But we know, Easter is so much more. Easter is a promise... a promise that there’s hope in Jesus.
So, how do we share this important story with them? How do we help them understand that Easter is more than just the fun?
We designed our Easter Story Activity Kit to do just that. This kit will walk you and your family through this celebration story with the support of a downloadable guide, visual story cards, and supplies for paired activities to bring hands-on fun to the content. We’ve also included age-appropriate questions to prompt meaningful conversations with your kids as you go.
Here’s what’s included in the kit:
- Downloadable guide + activity instructions (accessible via the QR code included in the kit)
- Easter story cards (9)
- Seed packet
- Silver metallic tissue paper
- 5”x7” Canvas
- Artificial flower petals
- Paintbrush (2)
- Printed palm leaves
Note: Additional supplies are recommended for the suggested activities, but you may have these items at home:
- Tape or Stapler
- Index card
- Pipe cleaners (optional)
- Crayons or markers (optional)
Here’s how the guide, story cards, and activities work together. We recommend beginning the kit on Palm Sunday (April 2); however, you know your rhythm best. There’s no wrong way to interact with the content in the guide, story cards, or activities. This family experience is customizable to your needs:
- Palm Sunday: Chapter 1 + two Story Cards + Activity
- Thursday: Chapter 2 + three Story Cards + Activity
- Friday: Chapter 3 + three Story Cards + Activity
- Easter Sunday: Chapter 4 + one Story Card + two Activities
- After Easter: Bonus + Bonus Activity (optional)
- This activity kit is best suited for families with kids ages 3-11, but there’s something for everyone in your family to celebrate the Easter story.